Alumni Association’s Essay and Video competition
Rules & Conditions
- To be eligible for a COLAA Prize you must be enrolled in either a PLT, PLSC or ALP course in the relevant year at The College of Law Australia or The College of Law New Zealand.
- The work submitted may address the topic in any way but must be your own original work.
- The work may be an essay of up to 2000 words or a video no longer than three minutes (including credits).
- Please use this form to make your submission.
- Video entries must include an image of the College logo.
- The work must not have been published previously.
- The student retains copyright in the work but grants to the College of Law Ltd a non-exclusive licence to publish the work or part thereof.
- The winners must be prepared to come to Sydney for the November COLAA function, give a short presentation and take questions from a COLAA Panel.
- The papers will be judged by a panel convened by the COLAA Executive, and the COLAA Executive reserve the right not to award a prize in any given year if none of the entries are deemed worthy.
- The prizes will be paid in Australian dollars.
- The COLAA will pay for a return airfare (within Australia or New Zealand) and one night’s accommodation in Sydney for winners outside NSW (or winners from regional NSW).
Follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube. Connect with us today.
Sign up to keep up to date with latest news, programs, events and career tips.
© 2017 The College of Law. All Rights Reserved. CRICOS Provider Code 03155A